Now Qureshi says Jaish not claims responsibility for Pulwama attack

A day after admitting that the most wanted terrorist by India and chief of Pakistan-based dreaded terrorist group Jaish-e-Muhammad (JeM) Masood Azhar is in Pakistan very much, the Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Quresh now denies that Jaish has not clailmed responsibility for the Pulwama attack. He also said that there us a farrago behind the attack.

The Pakistan minister further added : “The confusion is that the leadership when contacted, they said no. (The leadership has been contacted) by people over here. They deny that… they claimed no responsibility… there’s confusion. There are conflicting reports on it”.

However, contrary to Qureshi’s claims, in an unverified video, JeM claimed responsibility and identified the suicide bomber Adil Ahmad Dar as one of their own. Qureshi had earlier said that Pakistan will take action against Azhar if India provides “solid, inalienable evidence” against him.
“We are studying the dossier (given by India on Pulwama attack). If India wants to initiate a dialogue based on this dossier, we are willing to engage with them,” he added.

Questioning India’s February 26 air strike, he said, “India claimed they hit 3 terror camps. Where are they? They claimed that they killed 350 terrorists. Where are the bodies?”

For Local News and Immediate Delivery, download our Android App